was wondering how to go about connecting a spektrum 6ch receiver to my arduino, and then have my arduino output the signal like a trainer port would on a dx6i, reason i ask is i have a basic 4ch spektrum remote that has no trainer output
Hi. I have just bought a remote and receiver, I am trying to use 4x DC motor with hacking the receiver. I tried each step except the hacking inside, firstly I tried to read a ppm from a pin (channel 1 ) but it gave me random numbers, it didnt change when I play with remote. I have K-8X receiver, can you help me a bit please? thanks a lot for this very explanatory description
Perdon por la ignorancia, pero tengo el mismo receptor que tenes vos, entiendo que no puedo leer el PPM, pero podre leer el pwm canal por canal?
ReplyDeletewas wondering how to go about connecting a spektrum 6ch receiver to my arduino, and then have my arduino output the signal like a trainer port would on a dx6i, reason i ask is i have a basic 4ch spektrum remote that has no trainer output
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi. I have just bought a remote and receiver, I am trying to use 4x DC motor with hacking the receiver. I tried each step except the hacking inside, firstly I tried to read a ppm from a pin (channel 1 ) but it gave me random numbers, it didnt change when I play with remote. I have K-8X receiver, can you help me a bit please? thanks a lot for this very explanatory description
DeleteCan anyone help me? I want to receive a ppm signal and use it like a normal button to start a methode.
ReplyDeleteCan anyone help me? I want to receive a ppm signal and use it like a normal button to start a methode.
ReplyDeleteDecoding is the reverse of encoding. In decoding, it makes the information easier to understand.
ReplyDeleteSignals Decoding